When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How well do used reps sell?

client9

I am considering purchasing my first replica watch and want to know how much I could resell the replica should I not like it. I know most genuine watches depreciate quickly once used. Is this the same for replicas? Also, if I were to buy a noob factory submariner for about $120, how much could I recover by reselling it used?

Thank you for your time.

client9

I am considering purchasing my first replica watch and want to know how much I could resell the replica should I not like it. I know most genuine watches depreciate quickly once used. Is this the same for replicas? Also, if I were to buy a noob factory submariner for about $120, how much could I recover by reselling it used?

Thank you for your time.

client9

Those usually sell in the $90.-100. range in nice shape...You can't get burned too bad if you buy from the dealers here...

I have sold several Asian Rolexes usually within 85-90% of my purchase prices...

Reps are like any other commodity...If you "buy right", you'll have no problems at resale time...Good luck...