When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Takashi Explorer Cartier - Thanks Taka!

JohnG

I bought this Explorer I Cartier from Takashi and it arrived VERY quickly and well packaged. He shipped it about twelve hours after I paid for it (maybe less).

I didn't know much about double-branded Rolexes before I bought this watch. It turns out that Rolex used to allow all its major retailers to put their names on the the dial of the watch. Cartier and Tiffany's were the last two retailers to have this privilege. This is a replica of an Explorer I sold by Cartier.

I have also included a couple of pics of the Sea-Dweller I purchased from Ruby about a month ago. The watch has flaws but I am thrilled with it anyway.

And there is one pic of my Poljot. This is the watch that started my love affair with watches in general.

Thanks again Takashi!

Explorer I Cartier

exp1.jpg

exp2.jpg

exp3.jpg

Super Sea-Dweller version 2

ssd2-1.jpg

ssd1.jpg

Poljot "Sturmanskie" Civil Chronograph

pol1.jpg

big congrats on a very good choice and a refined taste :good: ,

the Cartier signature sure gives the watch a story and a nice camouflage!! ,

I am sure any body how inspects the watch would ask about the Cartier signature and the story behind it rather than giving attention if it is a Gen or a rep :D

How big is your wrist? Are you ok with the EXPI size

big congrats on a very good choice and a refined taste :good: ,

the Cartier signature sure gives the watch a story and a nice camouflage!! ,

I am sure any body how inspects the watch would ask about the Cartier signature and the story behind it rather than giving attention if it is a Gen or a rep :D

How big is your wrist? Are you ok with the EXPI size

Is Takashi a collector or an individual, where could one get a cartier explorer I? That would look great on my wife.

He is a member of this and other forums and from everything I have read (and experienced) a pleasure to deal with. He bought the watch and decided it wasn't his style and sold it after wearing it three times. You might ask him who he bought it from and if you find out - tell me too - I am curious. I haven't seen the Cartier Explorer anywhere.

The watch is really nice by the way. I love everything about it.

• 2 weeks later...
He is a member of this and other forums and from everything I have read (and experienced) a pleasure to deal with. He bought the watch and decided it wasn't his style and sold it after wearing it three times. You might ask him who he bought it from and if you find out - tell me too - I am curious. I haven't seen the Cartier Explorer anywhere.

The watch is really nice by the way. I love everything about it.

The Ex1 you bought came from Precious Time.

Cheers.

Yes, the watch came from Precious Time UK.

Everything is unmodded in this watch. This is a nice watch, no doubt about it but really it's not my style ;) Wear it in good health, it's really my pleasure dealing with you JohnG. Fast payment, follows payment instruction properly too.