When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Arnold & Son watches

pizzanooo

I have been looking at these watches for awhile now, (web only) and they appear to be nicely made and this model nice looking. The White Ensign line is what I`m looking at, and appreciate any comments and or hands on you may have on this manufacture. I believe it has an in house movement, available in orange, red & black dial.

Stock pic posted of the model I`m looking at.

44.5mm

7 Day Power Reserve hand-wound movement, Arnold & Son Calibre A.294E

Prices that can be found for these seem reasonable, that`s why I need your input in case I`m missing something on this or that.

arnoldnl5.jpg

I like their design and like you said, they are powered by the in house made movement....and the best thing is that their prices are reasonable...I think I've posted a request for this brand to get repped a while ago...but it seems that no movement is available from the rep world to fit in....

go for it!

It is manufactured by the same people who make the Graham watch line (British Masters SA).

Though I want to say that the A.294E is a modified 6497 with a complication plate and a larger mainspring, I have not found any documentation to support it, other than the bridges of both movements look identical.

It is manufactured by the same people who make the Graham watch line (British Masters SA).

Though I want to say that the A.294E is a modified 6497 with a complication plate and a larger mainspring, I have not found any documentation to support it, other than the bridges of both movements look identical.

Thanks for the input guys, anton it does look like a 6497 modified.

I just made payment and will post up some pics of it when it arrives. :D