When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What can be done with these?

perry563

I have the following and I am wondering if I could put them together to make a watch that would look decent.

NOOB case and bracelet

MBW modern Sub movement/dial/hands

Silix "BOND" no date sub dial.....Says..... "Rolex Oyster Perpetual"............."100m=330 ft".......SUBMARINER

Watchmaker bezel/pearl

I guess what I really need is a modern no date dial. What does everyone think? I would like to do something with these as my first mod project. However I would like to have something decent when I am done.

I have the following and I am wondering if I could put them together to make a watch that would look decent.

NOOB case and bracelet

MBW modern Sub movement/dial/hands

Silix "BOND" no date sub dial.....Says..... "Rolex Oyster Perpetual"............."100m=330 ft".......SUBMARINER

Watchmaker bezel/pearl

I guess what I really need is a modern no date dial. What does everyone think? I would like to do something with these as my first mod project. However I would like to have something decent when I am done.

Id say you need to get your hands on a noob dial....the silix dial probably isnt as good....noob dial is best....

Sand down the insert so that its recessed into the bezel....shave down the CGs and slap that puppy together....why do anything else?

Your a little limited with a noob case and bracelet....a vintage project wont work....like a Bond on Nato or something similar....

Id say you need to get your hands on a noob dial....the silix dial probably isnt as good....noob dial is best....

Sand down the insert so that its recessed into the bezel....shave down the CGs and slap that puppy together....why do anything else?

Your a little limited with a noob case and bracelet....a vintage project wont work....like a Bond on Nato or something similar....

I already have too many subs.....MBW LV, TW best, Latest MBW, 1680, Silix BOND sub, MBW TT

I guess the thing I was thinking of is making some sort of a no date sub.

I also have a plastic crystal (superdome type) that came off my MBW 1665...if this helps....