When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Panerai parts!

Ztech

Hey all,

I'm not sure if they really are gen parts, but I thought I'd post up the info so those of you who are looking for gen parts can have a run at it.

http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...e=WDVW&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...:B:FSEL:HK:1123

If the price stays close to where it is now, somebody should have a great project watch soon enough. Good luck.

z

slai...they are not black that is fo' sho'

for thirty bucks you should get them, and next year when your 111 comes back from service you can put them on.

=)

LOL! You mean after I send it...AGAIN! 6 more days till the auction's over, price could end up way higher than I'm willing to go.

Guest avitt

I just picked up the Aquatimer inner bezel set that this seller had listed. (He stated that the bezel is genuine, and is lumed.) If this fits my Slevin, then fantastic! It'll save me an expensive lume job. If not, then I'm sure that I'll easily be able to get my money back on the bay.

For those of you who are interested in any of his parts, I suggest that you inquire about a direct buy...He'll deal.

Guest avitt
Is that bezel for the aquatimer, or aquatimer chrono?

Was wondering about that myself...But I figure that the cases are the same size, the bezels look the same, and the function is the same...so I'm hoping that it's a common part.

It's not too much money to speculate. And like I said, I really can't lose.