When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Night out on the town with PAM

s13tsilvia

My pam111 has become my daily wearer, i love it, especially with the stainless bracelet. Anyway i had a going away party for a friend at the strippers, no complaints from me So me an the boys arrive and as the place is quite dark with varied lighting, there was a lot of bright blue flurorescent lighting it had a funny reaction with the lume on my watch. It was like it was on fire and could be seen for miles! Which i was thinking was pretty cool. Now for the dilemma! The stippers cruising around were attacking me in wave after wave, ohh i love your watch, show me your watch, that is so hot... luckily my resistance was strong and i managed to fight off all but a couple of them So my final thoughts..

PAM + Stripclub = Lots of stripper attention

Ill leave it up to your if that is good or bad!

My pam111 has become my daily wearer, i love it, especially with the stainless bracelet. Anyway i had a going away party for a friend at the strippers, no complaints from me So me an the boys arrive and as the place is quite dark with varied lighting, there was a lot of bright blue flurorescent lighting it had a funny reaction with the lume on my watch. It was like it was on fire and could be seen for miles! Which i was thinking was pretty cool. Now for the dilemma! The stippers cruising around were attacking me in wave after wave, ohh i love your watch, show me your watch, that is so hot... luckily my resistance was strong and i managed to fight off all but a couple of them So my final thoughts..

PAM + Stripclub = Lots of stripper attention

Ill leave it up to your if that is good or bad!

My vote is for good :Jumpy: ....the making of an expensive but good night. :good:

A stripper's first day on the job, involves sitting in a room, studying photos of various watches. They are told "Someone wearing this type of watch, will have a load of cash to spend, pay them special attention... Someone wearing this type of watch, has no cash to spend, so not worth wasting your time on... Memorize these watch types..."

Okay, I made that up, but who knows, I'm sure they're given a few pointers in spotting the high-rollers ;)