When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some of my collections

windyzz

Hey, I have never had chances to show some of my rep collection since I first join this forum. Today i finally finished my last Exam, and if I pass all I should be able to grad :)

Anyway here it is

My PD Asian 7750

p10106155gh3.jpg

RogerDubuis Diver Lemania Mvt i think

p1010033mz9.jpg

Bell&Ross Asia 21J

p1010038nc0.jpg

Tag heuer SLR Quartz

p1010061km0.jpg

Zenith Quartz

p1010069tf6.jpg

Panerai Radiomir BlackSeal

p1010085ne3.jpg

p1010087sr5.jpg

Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL ( Non chrono Asia 21J)

p1010090sr4.jpg

MontBlanc GMT Swiss ETA

p1010104co2.jpg

p1010105ab1.jpg

Rolex GMT Master (Very Dodgy replica, Purchased it for $20 USD) :p

p1010106bp0.jpg

Chopard Mille miglia GT XL Black chrono Asian 7750

p1010133so1.jpg

Brequet Skeleton

p1010617yx0.jpg

Breitling Blackbird (Asia 21j)

p1010631gq3.jpg

Ebel 1911BTR Quarts

p1010638uj3.jpg

Cartier (Asian 21j)

picture0031og6.jpg

Jager LC(Unknown hand wind movement)

picture004oz2.jpg

AP Royal Oak (Asian 7750)

picture011rd8.jpg

Corum(sorry dont have a proper picture for it)

picture024bb8.jpg

Chopard Mille miglia GMT(Asian 7750)

p1010618fo2.jpg

Finally Navitimer From trustytime

p1010731bk9.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality pictures on some of the watches, because some of them are located overseas where my dad lives, we sorta swap watches around when he came here to Aus :).

Anyway I started to love my Navitimer more and more the more i used it, and I'm planning to do some modification later on like, having AR done, servicing the mvt, have a better lume, and maybe I'll change the dial,date to have it correct/closer look to gen ?

Can anyone tell me the source of those parts, and who should I seek to, and would it be expensive??

Thanks I'm still new -_- need to learn alot about replica watches..

Thanks and enjoy

Regards

Windz

Congratulations on the last exam, and also for the very nice collection!

Anyway I started to love my Navitimer more and more the more i used it, and I'm planning to do some modification later on like, having AR done, servicing the mvt, have a better lume, and maybe I'll change the dial,date to have it correct/closer look to gen ?

Can anyone tell me the source of those parts, and who should I seek to, and would it be expensive??

The Navitimer is one of the most stunning watches available (gen or rep)

If you are in teh USA - try Chieftang for the double AR

If you are in the EU - use k222

As for the servicing and the movement, our resident expert is taking a break as far as I know, so that may have wait for a while. However, I havd my Navitimer relumed by someone in the UIK, and whilst it shone nicely, I would not bothers, as lume on the end of the stick markers is so small, it doesn't give off an impressive glow, and although it makes it slightly easier to read in the dark, it doesn't compare to having something like a 111h relumed.

Genuine dials sometimes crop up on ebay, but you might find that with double AR, this replica one is sufficient. The genuine might need a very very tiny amount taken off of the outside, to reduce the diameter before it fits.

As for the datewheel try Lello, he produces the Breitling datewheel

Personally to get a very very close to genuine Navitimer I would spend on the follwing;

Double AR

Lello Datewheel

and a service for reliability

The dial and the relume I wouldn't worry about personally

Congratulations on the last exam, and also for the very nice collection!

The Navitimer is one of the most stunning watches available (gen or rep)

If you are in teh USA - try Chieftang for the double AR

If you are in the EU - use k222

As for the servicing and the movement, our resident expert is taking a break as far as I know, so that may have wait for a while. However, I havd my Navitimer relumed by someone in the UIK, and whilst it shone nicely, I would not bothers, as lume on the end of the stick markers is so small, it doesn't give off an impressive glow, and although it makes it slightly easier to read in the dark, it doesn't compare to having something like a 111h relumed.

Genuine dials sometimes crop up on ebay, but you might find that with double AR, this replica one is sufficient. The genuine might need a very very tiny amount taken off of the outside, to reduce the diameter before it fits.

As for the datewheel try Lello, he produces the Breitling datewheel

Personally to get a very very close to genuine Navitimer I would spend on the follwing;

Double AR

Lello Datewheel

and a service for reliability

The dial and the relume I wouldn't worry about personally

Unfortunately I live in Australia Sydney T_T, Thank you for your Advice. I might contact those following people if I want my navitimer upgraded :D

Thx

Regards

Ummm does anyone here know how to double AR my navitimer ? I live in Australia Sydney, can a normal watch repairer change a date wheel and do AR for me ? What do you guys think ? And what is lello username here? I need to PM him :D !

Thanks in advance

Regards

Edited by windyzz

Ummm does anyone here know how to double AR my navitimer ? I live in Australia Sydney, can a normal watch repairer change a date wheel and do AR for me ? What do you guys think ? And what is lello username here? I need to PM him :D !

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ummmm..... that would be Lello....;)