When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

17 Cents a day ..... !

lanikai

I believe in team work.. I believe in sacrificing for the team.. and I also belive that everyone should pull their own "WEIGHT"

so as a friendly invitation..

I invite all members who are not supporters to and log in to the forum almost daily to pull your "own" weight ...

I am kicking in 5.00 usd for this month.. that comes out to ...17 cents a day,.. less if it's in euros... one cup of that fancy coffee.. not even the cost of a movie

for me this is like pulling my weight and to help with the expenses that such a large forum encounters.. "free" is just a euphamism for "not expensive" :rolleyes: ..

I don't think we should see the same members who alway's kick in because this is not an invitation because the forum is in dire need to pay this months utilities,.. but it's gotta be paid..... and what you should know is Admin has in the past kicked in from his own pocket so we have lights on the next day........ it is a simple invitation to those who are relatively new and have gained from the information in this forum.. you guy's take up space like the rest of us.... so Kokua (help out .. with love :D )

And I am going to post this because Chieftang won't say anything... He told me that part of the monies I am remitting for AR coat is to go to the forum ... so members should know that although he is not looking for a pat on the back.. he is a "Platinum" member has donated many times before... not for recognition but to give back..

Below is the link for donations or to become a supporter or Platinum member ..... so let's see who becomes "invisible" and who stay's .. I will throw in "Now" .. will U ? 17 cents a day for this month ... ????? and again.. not the same members who alway's step up to the plate.. let's see some new signatures :thumbsupsmileyanim:

EDIT: Link removed. Please contact a RWG crew member for details

Aloha~Cheers

R

13 views .. mmm... post if you are willing to "share" .. like members share knowledge .. and members recieve knowledge ... we should all "share" in supporting "our" forum...

Interesting Lani,,

I think maybe it's because Sunday night...(I hope)...

You have said everyhing..

Let's see if we can help help support the forum here! ;)

Great topic...Thanks lani...

-MM