When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

187 From El Just Arrived!!!

sevomd

Just got mine . . . unfortunately missing a bezel marker. :thumbdown: Always disappointing to get a long-awaited rep with a defect that renders it unwearable. :wounded1:

Other than the Asian 7750, one thing I was genuinely concerned about was how the chunky, glued-on bezel markers would hold up. You will recall it was a problem with the arktos. Well, I got my answer -- not even long enough to get to me in one piece. I assume Eddie will take care of it (just emailed him, haven't heard back yet) but it doesn't exactly promise long-term durability.

Hmmm, strange as I was led to believe the markers were anchored/screwed on from underneath rather than glued as in the Arktos? Obviously not.... :g:

Still waiting on mine - should be here today/tomorrow hopefully :pray:

Nope just glued on. I can see the dried glue where the marker is missing. However, EL has already agreed to send me the part I need. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Sucks to not be able to wear it now but it would suck a lot more if EL wasn't a class act . . .