When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best lume for Panerai available out of the box

docdoc

I wonder what dealer could offer the best out of the box Panerai 177H with a nice reliable lume ?

I contact DNS because I thought its watches were good. But I read lots of bad reviews about him (and some goods :)

but 430$ for my first rep is a little bit too much :huh:

And I really would like to be sure to get a Panerai with what makes a Panerai : the nice lume !

Unfortunately you have to pay to play and the best way to get the "nice lume" you're looking for is to have one of the modders do it. Most reps come with weak to no lume and maybe you can get a freak rep with great lume, but that would be total crap shoot. My suggestion would be to pick up an entry-mid level PAM and then get it relumed, which would probably come in a little less expensive than DSN's all in one box solution. Or you could fish patiently over at the for sale forum. Good luck with your search.

Unfortunately you have to pay to play and the best way to get the "nice lume" you're looking for is to have one of the modders do it. Most reps come with weak to no lume and maybe you can get a freak rep with great lume, but that would be total crap shoot. My suggestion would be to pick up an entry-mid level PAM and then get it relumed, which would probably come in a little less expensive than DSN's all in one box solution. Or you could fish patiently over at the for sale forum. Good luck with your search.

That is what I thought. And as I am not leaving in the US or asia the costs of the mails+mod might overpriced the out of the box ones from DNS

Once you get it out of the box from a trip to The Zigmeister or Vac your lume will look every bit as good as a gen !! Best out of the box replica Lume experience period