When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquaracer Quartz Chrono Review

Sturb

This is my first review so go easy on me.

I have been looking for a cheap quartz aquaracer for a while but have been put off with the lack of day date version available. I eventually came across this watch on CQout from a seller called Eshopping88. The watch was priced just

That's an excellent, neutral and honest review. Very nice photographs & photo compositions too!

Congrats for your first review, it was a success. Thanks for doing this for the community.

The rep looks surprisingly good. I believe Pix bought this same rep a while back. Many gen TAGs are quartz, even in the Aquaracer line, so I don't think this coming with quartz and thus being "inaccurate" is a problem at all.

Enjoy!

Thanks BT any compliment with regards to pics or reviews from you are amazing. The first Aquaracer quartz I saw was Pix'. His doesnt have the day however he got a far better strap than I did haha. Any ideas where I can pick a good strap up?

Cheers

Paul

Any ideas where I can pick a good strap up?

Measure the lug size and ask from Andrew or Joshua. Perhaps they could be able to sell a strap separately. I heard the new SLR has a decent quality rubber strap. Maybe that'd fit?