When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Customs Scutinizing Paper Work

lanikai

I WILL START POSTING DISCREPENCIES IN THE STATEMENTS THAT ARE POSTED ON THE USPS WEB SITE AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THE REASON OR REASONS BEHIND IT ... THIS IS "VERIFIED THROUGH RETIRED POSTAL WORKERS WHO I HAVE CONTACT WITH.. JUST TO ASSURE YOU THAT IT IS NOT CONJECTURE.. THIS APPLIES TO CONUS AS I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH EU CUSTOMS.. BUT IF SOMEONE IS.. HEP A BROTHA OUT POST.... :good:

But more so for the "freshman and sophomore class of RWG" since you veterans have been through these scenarios countless times...so again please bare with me and help our "Incoming Class" so they won't PANIC :shock: .. and can sleep at night ... you guy's remember those day's... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well for obvious security reasons you are not able to copy the USPS web site exactly less someone counterfeit the thing :g: .. this is a "good thing" .. it cannot be replicated.. some things are best left genuine :whistling:

OK.. Ihave Xd out my tracking number not a big deal but I rather not post it.. but here is one of my parcels that arrived and I am posting it to show you all what could be construed when you are viewing the web site as a... "I'm ready to hit the panic button :wounded1: !!.. and I hear that ringing sound in my ears" :cry2: (syndrome)

Notice on the very bottom..foreign acceptance July 7 .. no worries.. :) I'[ll have my beloved watch soon..tick..tock ..tick..(sound of a clock :p )

It lands at LAX .... I have arrived in America !!! B) At the same time you see.. "Inbound into Customs" ... you are now saying your novenas or what ever .. chanting .. lighting incense... :pray::pray::pray:

and as prayed for .. the next post reads... Inbound Out of Customs .... :Jumpy: .. I'm free... Praise God !!!! (probably the only time you do) :yeah:

So you expect that the next day you will have your parcel arrive safely... you go to sleep ... ahhhh. the anticipation !!!! :clapping::clapping:

You wake up (whenever that is)... :yawn: .. log in .. check the status.....AAHHHH.... SH111111TT =@ ... WTF is this.....Origin Post Preparing Shipment .... panic sets in .. thoughts of ... "I'm busted... they have my address... " so you keep looking at the screen .. trying to "will" it to change ... there has been some mistake >>>> I'M DOOOOOMED...

eDIT ADD... I forgot to add you panic more because the web site has nothing for a whole day and night except ... the same thing "Origin Post..blah..blah..

So you go through your day a basket case .. whilst the rest of the form is having fun....and all day long and into the night your stressed !!!

BTW this parcel was delivered today to my business center.. in the morning..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Label/Receipt Number: EAXXXXXXXXXC N

Detailed Results:

Processed, July 11, 2008, 8:39 am, HONOLULU, HI 96820

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Inbound Out of Customs, July 09, 2008, 12:46 pm

Inbound Into Customs

Inbound International Arrival, July 09, 2008, 5:04 am, LOS ANGELES

Foreign International Dispatch, July 07, 2008, 11:03 pm, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Foreign Acceptance, July 07, 2008, 9:00 pm

Track & Confirm by email

Get current event information or updates for your item sent to you or others by email.

Proof of Delivery

Verify who signed for your item by email, fax, or mail.

Site Map Contact UsFormsGov't ServicesJobsPrivacy Policy Terms of Use National & Premier Accounts

Copyright