When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello all, New to the forum and looking for my second rep

Hello from London!

I am a Brit but was travelling in Asia last year and bought what i considered to be a pretty good rolex sub rep from a slightly dodgy looking chap in the basement of the Chunking Mansions off Nathan road, Kowloon!! I was (and still am) pretty happy with my purchase. Since then i have become friends with a rep afficiondo who pointed out a few flaws which i hadn't noticed :) and told me I had a cheap movement but that the actual case was pretty good!!

I don't really mind as my father has a gen of the same watch and when showing both to a non-expert you would be hard pressed to pick the real one. In fact I think i could probably switch them and my dad wouldn't realise until he got the thing serviced!

My friend pointed me in the direction of Joshua at perfect clones and from their I have done some more research and discovered this excellent site. . .

I am now looking to get my second rep and after quite a bit of searching have decided on the Panerai 018 Black Seal (link below), but would be interested if anyone has any thoughts on which seller has the 'best' out of the box version, or any [similar] alternatives i should be considering??

http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=913

Hi, welcome to the board! I'm from London too! :D

I'm not a Panerai expert, the only one I've owned is the 111h (fantastic watch). I can tell you that Josh & Andrew usually have higher prices for the same watch compared to the other dealers.

I'm pretty sure this Black seal you're after is the same everywhere, with no different 'versions' so it should be the same if you get it from King, or Josh or any other dealer.

You can ofcourse improve it by getting it relumed, rep lume is always crap compared to the gen lume.