When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

GMT II Pepsi

Boostin500

I am interested in getting a pepsi and i am not sure if i what to get it from angus or eurotimes, both say they are the Ultimate but i do do alot of reading on this forum and we all know that does not mean a bunch. Any suggestions on with one to get, side note that euro's is about 100 bucks more? Which is better, i have read the by-tor review and i think that was one from euro right? Thanks in advance for all your help. Also I have never owned an Asia movement all mine are Eta in the subs and SOSF i have how reliable is it?

One approach to the problem might be the one I use.....

If there is a rep watch I think I might really like to the tune of three or four hundred dollars, I just go over to www.cqout.com and look for the same in a $25 to $50 dollar version. Sounds horrible and not from "trusted" dealers here, but you can get a watch which looks enough like your potential heartthrob to make a value judgment.

This saved me a lot of money on Rolex Daytona reps which I thought I would like but which proved to be nearly unreadable as to time for me.

My fave on CQ is owen168128 who has yet to disappoint. In fact I have had better experience with him than any of the "collectors" on this board after eight or ten watches..

On opening his "Rolex" stuff I find a Miyota copy movement called an "ETA 2813" erroneously by one of the more expensive "collectors". With red gear and full "Rolex" markings it's a very good asian movement.

And you asked about asian movements. They are now coming through as very clean and well regulated. But you can easily better regulate them yourself by doing a search here.

Carl

Why don't you just take perry's suggestion? You asked for an advice, and you got one. Why waste your time browsing inferior reps... bk's transformer version is the best you can get. Other versions don't come even close. Period.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=75311

PS: Good luck, and welcome to the forum. :)

Yea, Thanks By-tor thats the only one to have and he also is doing the TT sub, I am not abig fan of yellow gold but that his looks sweet. You know i was never a huge fan of the Pepsi, but a boss of mine just bought one and WOW to see the beauty of it in person realy turned me on.