When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Comex 16610

fendushi

I picked this one up when I was living in Indonesia a couple of years back. To find a replica of this quality at such a low price there... you need to ask the right questions, to the right persons. As you can see, I was very lucky...

79800-30657.jpg

79800-30658.jpg

79800-30659.jpg

79800-30660.jpg

79800-30661.jpg

79800-30662.jpg

79800-30663.jpg

79800-30664.jpg

79800-30665.jpg

Edited by fendushi

Here's a comparison to the genuine... on the left.

79811-30643.jpg

I just had the watch recently serviced by MarrickvilleBoy, it stoped ticking after 2 faithful years of service. It is now ticking beautifully once again... :3a: Thank you again MarrickvilleBoy, for giving me such great service on my reps... and for hopping up and down the steps with your broken ankle to keep up with my demands. :lol:

Unfortunately... as my daily beater, the hologram has faded... and there's a scratch on the bezel insert. :wounded1: Doesn't matter how careful you are when you wear your watch daily... you WILL scratch it somehow... it's a fact. If you want a watch to be in "mint" condition... don't wear it! :D Defeats the purpose of a watch... really. :D

Thanks for looking

B)

Edited by fendushi

fendushi: Nice watch. I lived in Indonesia for a while myself. Flew the Haj for Bouraq Indonesia Airlines out of Surabaya. Loved the country and had a ball. We were using 5 leased B707's and flying out of Jakarta, Surabaya and Kuala Lumpur. Only did it for that one Haj season of 1978-79 and wished we could have done more of it. We also did charter work for Merpati, and Bayu Indonesian Airlines. None of us knew anything about watches back then but a few of us did buy some gens. I got a Tudor no date sub in Singapore but mostly we bought Seiko world timers. Take care and stay well, John. :)