When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

4th gen PO Endlinks issue

whitestripes

Ok, so I was seriously considering getting the Bond SMP, but after almost putting down the money I decided (and knew) that I was just "settling" for the Bond SMP when I really wanted the 42mm black/black PO. The endlink issue appears to remain on the 42mm PO, and that would eat away at me. So does the 20mm rubber strap for the PO (from Ofrei) fit the PO? Then again, at $192 it's very pricey, but I guess if it fits it'd look quite gen. So if it fits I guess that's what I'd do.

However, I am a bracelet man. Can I buy the gen endlinks for the PO? Will they fit flush with the case, and, just as importantly, will there still be a gap between the endlink and the first link? Is there something special about the first link in the way that it connects to the endlink? How did they fix this on the 45? Ahh it's just so frustrating not being able to have such an "ultimate" version of a more reasonably-sized watch!

No gap in endlinks, or a rep???/gen rubber strap + 4th gen 42mm PO-- is that perfection I hear? The feet are ok to me.

Ahh it's just so frustrating not being able to have such an "ultimate" version of a more reasonably-sized watch!

I'm with you on this one. I've been dying to get a 42mm PO with black dial and orange numbers, but like you I'm a bracelet fan, so the endlink/bracelet issue has been keeping me on the sidelines. For the life of me I can't figure out why the dealers haven't come out with an ultimate version in the 42mm size. I hate big watches, so there's no chance of me getting the UPO either.