When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seamaster Pro...

capice

that was my very first rep, bought from yahooauctions, back in 2001... but it was Ni coated to give a Ti look.

tjis one started the addiction.

pretty watch, seconds at 6 so difficult to tell it isn't an auto.

now I'm getting the auto rep.

cheers!

that was my very first rep, bought from yahooauctions, back in 2001... but it was Ni coated to give a Ti look.

tjis one started the addiction.

pretty watch, seconds at 6 so difficult to tell it isn't an auto.

now I'm getting the auto rep.

cheers!

Again - pics?

my quartz one was given away as a present years ago, I remember I bought it on 2001 and I gave it out on 2002. I think I have some horrible pics in my old computer, stored... I'll blow the dust out of it and search for the pics, taken with a digicam with no macro... what gives...

Will post them as soon as I retrieve them. I'm getting the auto one on mid August.

salud!

C.

Here's mine!!! About two weeks old now and a very welcome addition to the family!!!! If you have the means I would get this gen. As good as the rep is, it can not touch the gen without some serious mods. Besides the updated dial with wire encased indicies and a nifty applied Omega symbol. It has alsoi recived a new PO style caseback. Bracelet is my favorite that I own

P1010851.jpg

P1010852.jpg

Here's mine!!! About two weeks old now and a very welcome addition to the family!!!! If you have the means I would get this gen. As good as the rep is, it can not touch the gen without some serious mods. Besides the updated dial with wire encased indicies and a nifty applied Omega symbol. It has alsoi recived a new PO style caseback. Bracelet is my favorite that I own

What a beaut! Where did you get this version? It looks pretty good to me (I have the old version). What are the "serious mods" needed? It looks like the gen to my eye - comparing to the Omega site pics.

http://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=2...&no_cache=1

Edited by f5mando