When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Laguna Seca MotoGP

Dani

You missed the point Stoner was complaining about.

When Rossi went into the dirt at the Corkscrew, he had to go where the bike took him. Stoner thought Rossi was being an aggressive rider there because he didn't know Rossi went off the track. So, Stoner thought Rossi deliberately tried to knock him off. That's what he was bitching about.

As for Stoner's crash, Rossi caused it. How? By racing the way he does. When Rossi is leading and being followed, he breaks up the rhythm of the guy behind him by taking unpredictable lines and braking points. Stoner got caught out by one of these and had to take to the dirt.

I'm a Rossi fan, but I can see where Stoner was coming from in his complaint. He was wrong, but it's understandable.

ps. Best race of the year so far.

Well said.

If you are a member on motogp.com just look up Burges answer to Stoner complains. :D

You now Rossi is a champion he use what he can to win if that means riding to upset the other riders lines or what not that is have it is..Its up to the other rider to deal whit that same way Rossi had to deal whit Stoners 20km/t advantage in 2007.

I like riders whit style you now have many people that thought Rossi woud not do great when going to Yamaha,i was not one of them i now he woud win i did not think as fast but i never doubted him for one sec..I understand why he did it to shout up som people trashtalking..His riding qualitys is beyond great that word those not cover it at all..

But i never look for Rossi to win it all i like very much to see others win and do good like Vermulen,Hayden,Colin,Toseland,Capirex..

Lets hope we will have close combat for the rest of the season whit many more up at the front. :D

Cheers

Speaking of pussies&such....

I know I know..But its a long damn break..4 weeks wout a race WTF! So lil somethin from the memory lane:

Rossi blames tyres, slams Elias

http://www.crash.net/news_view.asp?cid=6&id=146812

Yeah the tyers sucked and michelin still sucks.

Rossi lost a World title due to their bad tyers.

In Germany Pedrosa lost the wc lead due to their tyers.

You now Rossi has had many near crash and a crash whit Elias that plays into him labeling him as dangerus.

Nevertheless Elias, who was clearly at fault when he took Rossi down at the start of the 2006 Spanish Grand Prix -