When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EL's IWC FA Jones

Hmm,.. that 222 is looking fantastic ! Love those s/s hands...

and the brushed case is a must..

To be honest, the iwc jones.... when it first came out I thought it too bland..

but now it's sneaking up on me...

Especially with that beautiful decorated back....

Almost makes you want to wear it backwards.... :whistling:

That date mag is better than I thought... a little distorted because of the two cyclopses but the mag is good. Can anyone confirm that Andrew's is from the same factoy as EL's. EL posted that his mas made in a run of 20...

Well you probably know what i'm gonna say. Get the 222. I think it is a beautiful watch and Andrew has it for a killer price right now. Some pics:

80157-30562.jpg

80157-30563.jpg

80157-30564.jpg

80157-30565.jpg

Eddy

I've just received the SS blue hands FA Jones 10 mins ago. Looks just like the pics, no funny business here.... the problem is.... its too big for me!!!

Make no mistakes guys, this watch is massive! I've just measured it, it is 43mm and lungs 22mm... but due to the fact that the crystal is so big, it makes it look much bigger than it is. I've got a speedy pro and thats 42-43mm but this looks so much bigger!

Very very nice watch... hands are nice and dark, movement on back is nicely decorated and even the clasp is pretty good quality, a nice thick solid piece.

Any questions, just shoot me.

Guest overboosted

Here are some quickie shot under normal light. Just for size comparison.

I sits big on the wrist due to the dial being so big. Looks way bigger than my 44mm PAMs even thought they are acually bigger.

Also I remember someone saying that both were numbered 117/3000 and that was not acurate for the platinum model. As you can see here the Platinum is numbered 117/500.

81180-30318.jpg

81180-30319.jpg

81180-30320.jpg

Dont mind the boobie ;)

I sits big on the wrist due to the dial being so big. Looks way bigger than my 44mm PAMs even thought they are acually bigger.

Also I remember someone saying that both were numbered 117/3000 and that was not acurate for the platinum model. As you can see here the Platinum is numbered 117/500.

81187-30314.jpg

81187-30315.jpg

81187-30316.jpg

Dont mind the boobie ;)

hmmm...i am thinking you should repost those pics.....but without the watches :whistling:

Edited by Nebakanezzar

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

I hope mine gets here today! I have a tracking number, but it doesn't work? When did you order yours OB? Are you in the CONUS? I have no patience, thats why I have never ordered from paul;)

That is awsome the numbering is correct on the plat model

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

I know you didn't order from paul, I ordered mine from EL aswell, I was saying I have no patience so I order from El cause he always delivers fast, thats why I don't order from paul i.e. slow shipping.

Yes, when you have a large case, but thin bezel, it blows up the dial huge....that's why I could

not keep the fiddy... looked like a big bubble... but at least the face was black ... this jone's

white face further enlarges the wall clock effect.. :mellow:

Too bad... it has such a classy look...

:bicycle: i have both.....i'm selling the 222. it's just not the classic "pam" look to me. i prefer the sandwich dials to this. on the side note. the pics don't capture the date mag which is the best yet for the auto pams. the crown is good too. a great rep. not my style though....the jones.....badass rep! strap sucks but we expect that. at the price you can't go wrong! amazing movement in this one. the enamel dial is beautiful in person. i dissagree with the size....really does not seem that big. the case is thin and feels much smaller/lighter than 44mm pams i usually wear. of course i've been wearing my 187 alot lately though. buy both and sell the one you don't wear. got both from eddie in 6 days. Edited by flavor flav