When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For the life of me I can't decide between these two reps, so I'll get other opinions

bnb5550

94279-27640.jpg

watch1.jpg

Been staring and reading about the two for hours and my indecisive self still has yet to come to a decision, so I turn to you guys I suppose. I LOVE the Bentley and the day-date is awesome, reviews all sound fantastic, but the only thing that is holding me back is the bezel. Its a little.... bling. I like the way it looks but I'm afraid I would always notice that and keep myself from wearing it. Another note in this watch, I notice that on all of the websites that sell them, the ones with the off-white dials are listed as 28800 bph, but the pure white ones have no mention of this. They both say they have the 7750 movement, so are they internally the same and they just neglected to list the 28800 bph, or are the different?

I love the way the Navi looks as well, but some times I think it looks a tad complex. And I miss the day-date feature on the Bentley. However, it is much more conservative looking and more what I am used to wearing.

I am absolutely stumped. I love both, but will only get one, so no saying just get both. :p Any personal experience with them, more pictures, etc would be greatly appreciated!

One last thing, where should I order one? Are they all the same across the board, or would the one I decide to order differ at all from Trusty Time to perfect clones, for example.

Another vote for the Navitimer. With the larger size, you really don't need the extra bling -- plus I prefer GMT over day complications. I mean, do we really need a watch to remind us what day of the week it is?

Or follow what ought to be the motto of RWG: "Can't decide between two watches? Then get both!"

Another vote for the Navitimer. With the larger size, you really don't need the extra bling -- plus I prefer GMT over day complications. I mean, do we really need a watch to remind us what day of the week it is?

Or follow what ought to be the motto of RWG: "Can't decide between two watches? Then get both!"

This will be my first rep so if I get more than one, it will be something a little different to go along with it, like a PAM. ;)