When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

God i am a [censored]

Simo

I was showing my watch of to a mate one night when I had a little to much to drink and over wound my PAM is it broken for ever? Or can I send it off to be fixed maybe I can even fix it myself?

Help I love this watch

Simo

I was showing my watch of to a mate one night when I had a little to much to drink and over wound my PAM is it broken for ever? Or can I send it off to be fixed maybe I can even fix it myself?

Help I love this watch

Simo

What do you mean you over wound? What movent? 6497? I dont think you could overwound a 6497......I always wind mind till it stops!

You can't over wind any watch, it is impossible. On a handwind PAM, you wind until it stops and you can't possibly wind the watch anymore.

Overwinding is a old wives tale and myth...

There is somthing else wrong with the watch, best to have someone knowledgeable with movements have a look and sort it out.

RG

You can't over wind any watch, it is impossible. On a handwind PAM, you wind until it stops and you can't possibly wind the watch anymore.

Overwinding is a old wives tale and myth...

There is somthing else wrong with the watch, best to have someone knowledgeable with movements have a look and sort it out.

RG

AMEN!