When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 252 North Pole from Andrew

jleong

HI All... The first of my good quality reps arrived today from Andrew. Purchased on Sunday 26th July and Arrived in Sydney Australia today 1/8 .. Very fast shipping.. Extremely impressed.

Up to now, I have only had the cheap knock offs from the secret rooms from Phuket and this is the first quality rep that I have purchased. So far, i must say... it has exceeded my expectations. The look and feel of the watch are great and unless its next to a gen, it would be very hard to tell (not that I have seen a Gen 252)

I have included some quick pics i took.

I did have one question about the crown guard and whether there is a tutorial on how to file it down so that it fits better. I have tried a search but haven't come up with anything.

Any help will be great.

Those of you in Oz, if you could provide a good watchsmith in Sydney who can service the 7750 movement it would be greatly appreciated.

Very excited.. Have a Hublot Big bang on the way too... so my collection will growing very quickly after this initial purchase.

post-13912-1217564864_thumb.jpg

post-13912-1217564893_thumb.jpg