When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG members never cease to amaze me!

dylan

Ok...

So I have a white 3717-02 (spitfire pilot chrono) that needs the necessary

ETA day/date wheels.

I post a thread asking where I can get some in the States for a good price (I know you can get them

from cousins, but their shipping is high for int'l orders)...

Within minutes, Anton PMs me and tells me he's got a spare day wheel...and that

he'd be happy to ship it to me ON HIM!

Its these gestures that are a foundation of this forum...and I'm very lucky to have found it.

Thank you Anton and thank you RWG for letting me hang out here...

I hear ya dave. I too have been fortunate enough to have experienced the generocity of the members of this forum. I have to say I was surprised, in a good way of course, by how readily the members here are willing to go the extra mile to help another member. That's when I stopped visiting any other rep forums period.

If you need any proof of this, check out the thread about the HOT Hawaiian girls calendar I got from Lani!!!

it happened to me two times!

once it was a free CG for a PAM sent to me by Verbal Kint and once z3k0 sent me a ETA6497 stem for free as well...

definitely a bunch of good people hang around...I managed to return the favour to some of them too...and will keep doing it whenever I have the opportunity...

People here are great. I can tell you that CarlsbadRolex/Terry has gone above and beyond helping me out with my GMTIIC. He has spent his time and $ helping me out with this watch and he offered his help when we had never met and hardly knew each other here. In fact he is the reason I became VIP here. With every new day that I'm here I see why this is a special place.

JJ