When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

June Bulldogg/Chieftang/Bulltang/Chiefdog AR run -

fotoman

more photos - i thought i had sold it as well - buyer is consulting with his wife :(

anyone interested PM me - i am planning on selling it with 2 gold skeleton mov'ts for parts - i think 1 of them is working, full - also the case from the donor pvd mov't. not including the extra mov'ts i have almost 700$ in this watch Current Bid is $550

here are some real wrist shots with better lighting - the shot i posted above was to show a particular part of the case. - the AR looks unreal!!!

w3rp8.th.jpg

w2mm3.th.jpg

w1kp6.th.jpg

remember, - the strap is a handmade from HKTAN - 5mm+ thickness - hornback - price was $212 - and i've never worn it - cause it came in while the crystal was out with chief

42mm case strap is 5mm a little thinner at the buckle.

case is swiss from t

pvd deployant from panatime

hands are sup lume also from t

the movement is by a watch co called android. i believe it is swis. it def feels better than any of the chinese movts i have had.

there is a very small nick in the pvd that my watchmaker did trying to open the top. its on the case not the bezel. its featured in the first photo on this thread. you probably mistaked it for a piece of dust. i can give you more info on that.

def one of a kind. and it looks just the same in person as it does in the wrist shot. if you like that you will love the watch.