When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics: Breitling Blue vs. Rep Blue

italiano17771

not all breitling blue dials are the same. in fact, i think they did a really good job on the rep blue color. when

i was buying my genuine skyland the AD only had a blue dial, so i was able to see it in real life. from what i remember,

the blue got very dark at certain angles and powder blue at other angles. both reps, skyland and SA have this effect.

i dont know if using my genuine CA will help at all because i think the blue is different in the gen skyland and SA. anyway,

here are a few pics on my boring saturday. almost forgot...the rep AR is almost identical to the gen breitling AR. enjoy!

blueblue008wl3.jpg

blueblue009gl9.jpg

AR looks great compared to the gen.

blueblue005nh2.jpg

blueblue004is7.jpg

blueblue003sf5.jpg

blueblue002ff5.jpg

Bella (in the background) & Frankie say have a good weekend!

blueblue013zj7.jpg

some people go to far on "close to the gen" stuff - if your going to go crazy about a lume dot missing or 2 shades of blue or whatever, your never going to be happy with the rep -

i have a blue steelfish and it is freaking amazing - if its not the same color as the gen, then Breitling better get with the program and start copying the rep!!!!!!!!