When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where do I find blue superlume?

blue_sphere

General question,

I know The Zigmeister does lume, but he apprarently cant be contacted by new members (too busy). Who would I speak with to get a rolex sub superlumed with blue lume?

Also with a gen rolex... does anyone know if you can get the blue lume stock (like on the super sea dweller).

Thank you for any help you guys can offer!

-Shawn

Hrm from looking at thier price this this is going to cost me more then the watch did! (around $300).

Is it always this expensive? This guy is way out of the question for my budget.

The price for a typical dial relume is $84, plus return shipping.

The price of the service has nothing to do with the price of the watch. Kent Parks of Everestwatchworks primarily works on genuine watches. His luming skills are second to none, and his prices are actually lower than some of the guys here on the boards who only work on reps.

If you want to play, you've got to pay ;)

Edited by avitt

Well thats a shame. I contacted Kent and haven't heard back. Who else offers this service? I am willing to pay, so maybe we can get a list for people looking for lume jobs.

Thanks,

Shawn

The price for a typical dial relume is $84, plus return shipping.

The price of the service has nothing to do with the price of the watch. Kent Parks of Everestwatchworks primarily works on genuine watches. His luming skills are second to none, and his prices are actually lower than some of the guys here on the boards who only work on reps.

If you want to play, you've got to pay ;)