When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AMVOX2-DBS

adrenalin

That would be cool! B)

I wonder if AM could retro fit my AMV8...

Have fun with that Jet black.... it takes some keeping after to keep it pristine!

Oh, BTW be real careful with the paint... it scratches real, real easy

Happy driving!

-K

Let me get this straight. You think a Chinese rep can be made that will be able to start your car and that an AM dealer could possibly retro fit it...hahahaha

Edited by CY0811

Yes... I am kidding! When I got my AMV8 the dealer had the 'option' to include a gen AMOVX-01 with the purchase. Upon further inspection, the price of the car increased $9700. I didn't take that 'option'. I thought it would be cool to have the matching watch, but not $9700 worth.... If you have ever had to deal with Aston Martin, I recomend it. Really excellent service. If you have money or a gun, you can just about get anything you want from them... It will cost, but 'No' isn't aparently in their vocabulary (Hence the reference to starting the car). I saw a DB9 for delivery that had 6 (six) different leather colors in its interrior. My comment was "EEeewww!"... The salesman just simply said '....well, it is rather....sudden' . We both had a laugh!

Still looking for something that goes well with the car... but not at 10k worth...

Have a good one!

-K