When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice on Pam 112H

mwee

Recently, I am beginning to like this watch more and more. I know it has some flaws but it is a beaut. I saw on website of trustywatchguy that has one with swiss movement. I notice however that htere is no L Swiss L below the 6. Need to ask the Panerai experts, for the H series of this model, does it have the L Swiss L below the 6?

Also, will a V CG be suitable for this? IS the Gen CG brushed or polished? What about the lever, brushed or polished? Would really appreciate any feedback or advice on this before purchasing.

Thanks,

Mark

post-3199-1219646888_thumb.jpg

Recently, I am beginning to like this watch more and more. I know it has some flaws but it is a beaut. I saw on website of trustywatchguy that has one with swiss movement. I notice however that htere is no L Swiss L below the 6. Need to ask the Panerai experts, for the H series of this model, does it have the L Swiss L below the 6?

Also, will a V CG be suitable for this? IS the Gen CG brushed or polished? What about the lever, brushed or polished? Would really appreciate any feedback or advice on this before purchasing.

Yes it should have the L SWISS MADE L on the bottom.. It is a mystery to me why it hasn't. Photoshop?

Cg should be brushed with brushed lever.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I recently bought a V CG from another member. Really regretted not buying one when you produced it. Any chance you might might have one or two spare ones to sell or maybe you know where to get them?

Thanks!