When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What types of mods can I do to an exp ii?

Depends on which one you're starting with. Some need more than others. However, as a general list of mods I would do...

-Genuine dial

-Genuine bezel

-Genuine Twinlock crown/tube

-Genuine (78790/A) OR hollow link rep bracelet/clasp

Then, depending on which version you have, it may be a good idea to address the movement (in this case, I'd suggest a 2836 GMT mod with the correct hand stack), and the correct GMT hand (corret in terms of length and arrow shape).

The genuine dial typically runs $250-ish; the bezel runs around the same (at least what my supplier has quoted me). Crown/tube combos can be found on eBay. I recommend fitting genuine parts where possible because gen parts simply look and feel the part (hence resulting in a better rep). All in all, it could be a pricey venture, but will no doubt come in costing less than a gen ;)

Thanks Ubi!

Depends on which one you're starting with. Some need more than others. However, as a general list of mods I would do...

-Genuine dial

-Genuine bezel

-Genuine Twinlock crown/tube

-Genuine (78790/A) OR hollow link rep bracelet/clasp

Then, depending on which version you have, it may be a good idea to address the movement (in this case, I'd suggest a 2836 GMT mod with the correct hand stack), and the correct GMT hand (corret in terms of length and arrow shape).

The genuine dial typically runs $250-ish; the bezel runs around the same (at least what my supplier has quoted me). Crown/tube combos can be found on eBay. I recommend fitting genuine parts where possible because gen parts simply look and feel the part (hence resulting in a better rep). All in all, it could be a pricey venture, but will no doubt come in costing less than a gen ;)