When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AmStaFF

Damn.

I was just about to post a similar message as I really wanted to pick up 2 of them. One for a Hublot Big Bang and the other for a PAM 250 which I know a 7753 will fit.

I did find a site that does have a hublot with a 7753 in it. Not sure if it is gen.. but the datewheel definately looks better than my 7750 version of it.

Should one be able to source a 7753... what would the approximate cost be. Would it be better then to just buy the 7753 PAM 250?

John

Pretty much impossible to get.. and they don't fit the case or dial from a 7750 based watch, if thats what you had in mind.

Pretty much impossible to get.. and they don't fit the case or dial from a 7750 based watch, if thats what you had in mind.

it was my idea the A 7750 of my RW Nabucco to change with a gen 7753, the gen Nabucco use a 7753

I thought a 7753 is the same as a 7750 only with Date Quick Set @ 10

sorry for my bad english

cheers

The issues as follows:

The 7750 has sub dials at 6-9-12 or 3-6-9 with an additional gear plate, the 7753 has sub dials at 3-6-9

The 7753 is thinner than a 7750 with 3-6-9 sub dial layout due to the gear plate, this means the crown and pushers are in the wrong place for a 7750 case if the original movement was the 3-6-9 layout.

The 7753 requires a date pusher at 10pm, it cannot change date via the crown without rotating 24 hours each time.

The 7753 date wheel is different to the 7750 and requires a larger date apperture in the dial in a slightly different position.

Hublot never made a 7753 based Big Bang, they use a 7750 with a gear system somewhat similar to what replicas use. No Hublot case (genuine or fake) has the date pusher.

You need to search the archive at replica collector, several members tried this modification some years back and had many problems. I don't recall anyone completing the modification successfully.