When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Swordfish Deployment buckle

rmcsherry

Has anybody got the new Graham deployment buckle from Angus? I've had a look, and it looks great - but the Graham sticker is really badly printed. I know this can be re-made for next to nothing, but I'd rather wait and see if the delivered item looks as poor. Has anybody received one yet? It'd be good to know if the photos are simply a prototype or the finished article.

EDIT: With photos

GH-DB-PVD-01.JPG

apart from the fact that puretime seems to have vanished just now (had got 3reps from them include a graham diver) i had been planning to get a clasp myself however i'm not 100% sure graham actually make a deployant clasp like this for the oversize range could not find it on the graham webpage and until i am back in uk i can't verify with my local graham stockist so it'll be october for me before i bite for one regardless

i have a gen "normal" size chronofighter and the clasp is a different design where the deploy levers will sometimes deploy as they are so long it also picks up scratches pretty easy but i got it to wear it before i got switched onto reps

Got the SS version, the finish is pretty good except the release buttons are not too smoothly springloaded.

The deployment buckle is originally designed for the Swordfish, and you have to swap the strap the other way round on the watch ie. the tongue to be put on top instaed to give the correct orientation of the buckle.