When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skyland VS SA!

xslyyx

So guys...just want to share my point of view!

After having the Skyland grey and the black SA for two weeks, I must say that I prefer my SKyland?????

I didnt in the begining but after a while, In my opinion the Skyland feels more solid. The movement is quite, and the whole watch just smells quality....

The SA is so big that after a while it feels like cheap pice of steel....

Im sad, though I love the watch in size, it just dosent give me that satisfaction........When I think of it, I will order the BCE V3 with upgrade DW.....I loved the BCE V2

Well just some personal posting........

i think i am with you. even if the SA is beatifull, its size is almost ridiculous. i think that the skyland and bce are just right for most of us. i have a 7.75 in wrist and am 6 feet tall but could not wear a SA, people would laugh at me, and they dont even know breitling brand where i live, so they would think its a huge piece of crap. no thanks. i will stick with reasonnable size watches. all that said, i am still tempted to buy it just because its beatifull, it would look great on the desk. i think i am stupid. :D

all that said, i am still tempted to buy it just because its beatifull, it would look great on the desk. i think i am stupid. :D

Nah,

Just a watch guy. We all come across as "stupid" to some. Have you looked into a person's eyes while you rave about the beauty of a watch, only to hear them say.

"Oh, I thought it was for telling time, man." ;)

Put a gen rubber strap on that black dial SA and you might feel different about it....makes a big difference and goes really well with that watch,much better then the rep Pro2 on it.....

The SA is too big for some,the Skyland too small for me,personal taste,but the rubber tones the SA down a bit and suits it well.... B)

Put a gen rubber strap on that black dial SA and you might feel different about it....makes a big difference and goes really well with that watch,much better then the rep Pro2 on it.....

The SA is too big for some,the Skyland too small for me,personal taste,but the rubber tones the SA down a bit and suits it well.... B)

will consider, thanks

I agree. Gen rubber or leather totally changes the watch and how it wears.