When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Houston, TX GTG - 13 September 2008

Bill Vest

Just wanted to let everyone know that the next GTG for the Houston, TX area will be Saturday, 13 September 2008. Once again, we will be at The Black Labrador, in the Churchill Room, from 12pm - 4pm.

This GTG is open to anyone and everyone from anywhere and everywhere. Since I moved to Houston December of last year, this place has become one of my favorites. I hope that you will come out for an afternoon of great food, fun, fellowship and, of course, watches. We always have a great time and we would love to have you! I would also like to extend an invitation to all of those who are not in the Houston area. One of our members drives 3 and a half hours just to be with us. Given that, all of our members in San Antonio, DFW and the like could no doubt make it. We have an awesome time and we would love for all of you to share in the experience!

This GTG will be different in a way. It was suggested by Mr. Bob M (a true gentleman, aficionado and patriarch of our hobby), prior to the last GTG, that we have an agenda. We somehow departed from that. So, what I am asking for this GTG, is that we adopt an "official unofficial" agenda. For the first 90 minutes or so, we will have the Meet and Greet. After that, we will come to order and discuss various topics related to our hobby. If you are so inclined to buy, sell or trade, bring your cash and your checkbooks!

In the coming days, I would ask that those who are going to attend RSVP to me by sending me a PM. Also, please include items that you would like on the agenda for discussion.

Again, we want everyone to come and have a great time! Hope to see YOU there!