When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN Pam 164

mwee

Yes, and if the date in the watch you will get is like that in the pic, also a lello's DW.

To make it perfect, also slightly lengthening the lume markers @9 and @3 (but I heard The Zigmeister is not doing it).

The main flaw are the numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10 and 11, which should be light grey instead of clear white.

The shape of the CG looks a bit 'different'.

While the CG is polished the lever should be brushed (check DSN's pics).

On my DSN PAM088 the AR has a too strong colored hue.

You'd also wanna check the black of the dial. On the PAM088 it's a different black than the standard rep and gen.

Also the hands on the PAM088 are slightly brass colored SS instead of silvery SS.

Hi,

I am looking at this particular model from DSN. Looks good to me but would like to ask Pam experts on what are the flaws? Waht mods need to be done? Would really appreciate any input.

Thanks!

Sorry bit off subject since i'm a newbie.

Who are DSN ?

Is this a seller?

Woul like to know pls .

Thanks ;)

P

The main flaw are the numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10 and 11, which should be light grey instead of clear white.

The shape of the CG looks a bit 'different'.

Those numbers are just C1 superluminova color, the way they look is very dependent on the pic.

Also the CG looks different on different pics -- so different to make me even wonder whether different 164 series have differently shaped CG.

All in all, DSN CG does not look so bad to me.

His crown does.

164mixhs5.jpg

Those numbers are just C1 superluminova color, the way they look is very dependent on the pic.

Also the CG looks different on different pics -- so different to make me even wonder whether different 164 series have differently shaped CG.

I meant the color of the numbers not the lume dots. I've had the gen in my hands on a few ocassions and the numbers were grey.

The CG on my DSN PAM088 looks a bit different than other CG's. It's like the surface is a bit rounded instead of flat. Hard to describe or see from pics. The OP's pic looks similar to my CG.