When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where is the best DD/DJ around?

ck24

The absolute best ones IMO are the TW Best versions (the same manufacturer who makes the MBK/MBW watches). I've owned several Datejusts all of varying quality, and as Fakemaster pointed out, they are all good, but the TW Best ones use the best materials and their fit and finish is superior to the CN ones.

The quality on the finish of the steel is better, I also suspect they might be using a higher grade steel, but that could just be because of the finish. Their sapphire crystals are thick and raised exactly like the gen Rolex Datejusts/Day-Dates. They also have the best dials I have ever seen, all the fonts on the dial is spot on.

The absolute best ones IMO are the TW Best versions (the same manufacturer who makes the MBK/MBW watches). I've owned several Datejusts all of varying quality, and as Fakemaster pointed out, they are all good, but the TW Best ones use the best materials and their fit and finish is superior to the CN ones.

The quality on the finish of the steel is better, I also suspect they might be using a higher grade steel, but that could just be because of the finish. Their sapphire crystals are thick and raised exactly like the gen Rolex Datejusts/Day-Dates. They also have the best dials I have ever seen, all the fonts on the dial is spot on.

Forgive me ,im just new in this forum. Do you also mean eurotimez? Thank you all again for your replies.

:)

Hey ck24, the term "TW Best" stands for Taiwan Best. These are watches that were apparantly made in Taiwan (I can't guarantee that as fact) and were sold by various dealers, the two best known was a legendary dealer named Eddie Lee and the other is River. River is still trading however Eddie Lee is not.

These TW Best models, are known for their legendary quality. Though not all of them were accurate in terms of look, their quality in terms of build and fit and finish was superior to most other reps available, many have said that they 'feel' just like their gen counterparts.

The MBW/MBK watches are sold from a store in Bangkok,Thailand called MBK watches or something like that. These MBK watches, and the TW Best Rolex watches share the same manufacturer :) They are known for their exceptional build quality and many of them are known to accept gen parts.

EuroTimez is a dealer who stocks MBK watches, he is able to get them easily because he is based in Thailand. There various other dealers who sell MBK watches because they travel to Thailand frequently to fulfill orders for clients.