When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Obama's Mama.

jfreeman420

That was one of the most vicious attacks on a human being that I have had the displeasure to witness. This man is a Christian Minister? Shameful. He should remind himself of this " Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" Both horrifying and sickening to watch.

This man is a Christian Minister? Shameful.

Nah, he's a hustler. Read about Bush's "faith based initiative," which the GOP set up to try to run money through african american churches, which they could never do overtly like dems do. It's a pretty complex issue, but suffice to say this guy knows that since he took bush's money, the gravy train ends unless crazy john wins. He's just doing his part to keep a few old ladies home on election day.

• 2 weeks later...

And we RWG1s are suposed to be the sickos? What a vile piece of crap! I don't care which side your on that should disgust you. Stooping to pick on ANYONES mamma is just plain wrong. Someone nuke this please! There appears to be good reason religion and politics are on the "do not disscus" list here!

Dissapointed,

Col.

And we RWG1s are suposed to be the sickos? What a vile piece of crap! I don't care which side your on that should disgust you. Stooping to pick on ANYONES mamma is just plain wrong. Someone nuke this please! There appears to be good reason religion and politics are on the "do not disscus" list here!

Dissapointed,

Col.

Col,

That is why it is HERE.... The Loony Bin is, among other things, a garbage dump. I saw this thread originally in Off Topic - and then it disappeared... I am seeing a lot of threads that I thought had been deleted - but they were sent here.

So in reality, we CAN talk about religion and politics - HERE IN THE BIN. This really is the place for us. But I agree - this thread is trash, but the only way to get rid of it is to let it drop off the page.

I wouldn't have posted in it now but I wanted to explain about the Bin and what we can and can't do here...