When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to set Chronomat Evolution

VanDamage

I've messed with it a little bit., I noticed after unlocking the top and bottom buttons that the top starts and stops the second hand for time and the bottom button resets the second hand to 12. I unscrewed the main button alot then pulled it and adjusted the date wheel. I just want the time and how do the top and bottom chronos work?

First things first. The top and bottom buttons are for the chrono. You don't need to do anything but leave them locked down. The "big" hand is NOT a seconds hand, it is the chrono hand and should be reset to 12. Unscrew the crown, pull it out just a little to the first click to set the date, pull it all the way out to set the time. Set the time and date, screw it back in and enjoy your watch. Don't over complicate it.

And your seconds hand is at the 9 o'clock subdial, you'll notice it moving. The other 2 subdials should be set to 12 and don't move unless the chrono is running.

Ok thanks Lord Rasta! Yeah I did notice the 9 O'clock second hand moving, i thought they had to be sinchronized, so I timed it so they moved at the same time, lol. I just got the second click for the time setting. Thanks for the help. The actual chrono functions are used for timing speeds od things correct? What would be an example for using the chrono? I am the owner of a small productions company, so for instance lets say i wanted to know the time it took to slide a dolly camera shot from point A to point B, would the chrono functions be use full in this manner?

Thanks Again friend!