When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Delivery To Switzerland

Sir Jon

You definitely get not registered if a watch is seized by customs. I would be in prison by now.

Tough position you are in, Steely. :black_eye: Apparently Swiss authorities are protective of their most profitable industry (after private banking)...You need to find an address just crossing the border, maybe a PO box?

Or change the habby altogether.

Regards

You are registered. Believe me ... i know. I wont have any problems as long you buy only one watch after the other. The frist time customs has evidence that you are a dealer who sells as well you will be in trouble here in Swizterland. You can be sure about that.

You're a fool if you order more watches than one in a parcel. I've purchased approx. 60 reps in two years. Some of them where seized. Because "I never ordered anything" they would have to proove me that I did order. If you have a dealer who resends you will be fine. Just never admit anything. Every time they send me a letter from customs they treat me like a new client. I am definitely not registered. If they catch a parcel with 10 watches it will be a different story.