When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN PVD many moons later...

fijikid

I got this watch a while ago and have worn it quite a bit. It is certainly the watch that the majority of civilians will comment on, especially my more fashion forward friends here in NYC. It's a stunner, no doubt and looks unlike anything else found on a wrist (for the most part). The quality of the watch is top-notch, it winds super smoothly and is exceptionally accurate. Anyway, just wanted to post some photos that I took while thinking about selling it...but decided it is easily one of my favorite watches, gen or rep, and selling it would fill me with remorse. :cry2:

I know DSN has had his ups and downs as a dealer, but I am a satisfied customer. However, I am pretty forgiving when it comes to these watches and I have no idea how accurate this watch is to a genuine model. All I know is that I think it's badass. Strap is homemade from leather I got from my late grandfather's tannery in Haiti. Hard to beat this combo IMHO. The lume is some of the best of any watch I own and it looks so cool when you walk into a darkened room day or night and it starts to glow right away.

Thanks to all on RWG for all the great info - couldn't have made the rep leap without you.

Best to all.

panny2.jpg

panny5.jpg

panny4.jpg

panny3.jpg

panny1.jpg

panny6.jpg

That is one very cool looking watch you have there and that strap looks awesome.

Great lume shot as well.

Always nice to hear someone happy with their DSN. His PVD is very nice.

Mines starting to get a few dings in it now but its still one of my fav's and I doubt I will let it go

Wear it well

ST4