When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Intro Post

Cubeistan

Hello All,

Well, Waay past time to introduce myself! Have lurked since discovering RWG, 'met' a couple members in the Forums. Hail from the U.S. (Bay Area, Alaska, and most recently Vermont). Working in Tel Aviv. Have pretty much stopped collecting carpets/kilims (for want of rooms to put them in) Watches aren't taking up near the space, yet...but I seem to be working on it :) Have been putting off the intro post, but haven't been doing same with replicas. Owning a couple gens has wet my whistle for nice reps like the Rolex 5512 I just pulled the trigger on. Saw it and said to self,

Welcome to the group. Owning Gens is nice and hope it does not put you off of the 'sometimes' poor quality reps that can and do occur. But when things fall into place the right way - wow! - they can be very nice. Look for dealers that do not drop ship and personally hand inspect watches before shipping to up your chances of not getting a lemon.

Usil

Welcome Cubeistan. It was great to meet you if only in cyber-space. You will find that RWG is a community filled with passionate people who love our hobby and are willing to share. I have made new friends and have learned so much. I would like to thank you again publicly for the easy and uncomplicated sales transaction. Wear you new watch in good health.

Always, vlydog