When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking For An Iwc Gst Ss Pusher

ryaku

Hi guys,

soon i'll have a second-hand IWC stainless steel (not titanium) with one chronograph pusher missing.

Does anyone here has an extra pusher to sell me?

I'm not very confident, perhaps i'd better ask some dealer to source one for me. :p

Thanks for reading :)

Hi guys,

soon i'll have a second-hand IWC stainless steel (not titanium) with one chronograph pusher missing.

Does anyone here has an extra pusher to sell me?

I'm not very confident, perhaps i'd better ask some dealer to source one for me. :p

Thanks for reading :)

:g:

still looking for..

One of my GST pushers came off several times. Fortunately I found it each time and finally was able to secure it properly.

Based on threads here and elsewhere a lot of GSTs arrived with loose pushers, so I would guess that our dealers have fielded more than one request for replacement parts. That is you best bet.

You might also check with a repair shop. These pushers seem fairly generic in design, and a generic replacement might be possible. Of course you'd probably have to replace both in order for them to match.

Good luck.

I had a very large parts supplier go through their pusher selection with me trying to find a match for the GST. No luck. Best bet is one of our dealers.

Thanks for tips lads,

i had no luck with our dealers for now, 3 of 'em (i asked dealers i have bought from) told me they can't get it. :huh:

:)