When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Zenith Grail

kronos twin

This is my plead to all makers out there: I beg you to make this piece. I know that an El Primero is not replicated, but if some version could be made with a tourbillon of some sort, I would pay for it. I would pay twice even three times what you would charge for a rep that has a tourby on it. I'm sure others have seen Zenith's line, and if you could rep either of these, you'd make many many happy campers.

My piggy bank is waiting for them.

post-16388-1222746426_thumb.jpg

post-16388-1222746444_thumb.jpg

Those are horological masterpieces no doubt, thus impossible to replicate accurately. Your best bet is Narikaa, who can source cheap (but nice) Asian versions of such watches.

Personally, I'd love a rep of the Zenith Flyback Rainbow. Even with the wrong subdial spacing, I don't care... love this watch.

B122_Zenith_rainbow_4.JPG

By-Tor,

That rainbow is awesome. I sense that compliments other pieces in a fine collection. I'd take any horological art-piece I can get, even if it's not perfect. The pieces Zenith makes at the high end are truly breathtaking, and if they were accessible to a guy like me, I'd do it. I considered saving for a Chronomaster xxt, but the dial markings (the shell design on the first dial and the star design on the second) are really what gets me motivated. If they made a piece in the 5-10k range that had this design feature, I think they'd attract more buyers.

Thank you for the reference as well!

kt