When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New SA V2 Thanks Dutchy!

mpp

]So my first watch off the forum I had the pleasure of dealing with Dutchy. Wonderful experience all the way around, and I hope he keeps selling great watches cause I will buy them. (Ask him about his magic wrapping paper that left the watch as protected as bubble wrapped) :D

I look forward to learning from all of you on this great forum, and my first 3 weeks were spent reading and researching so I wouldn't ask stupid questions.

Sorry if the pics are not up to the quality of the group, never took a pic of my gens before, so this is new to me. Waiting on my Pam 127 from Deltick and a few from Eurotimez so excited is an understatement.

Cheers to the Forum and Cheers Dutchy!

Best Regards,

Mike

post-16244-1222819369_thumb.jpgpost-16244-1222819393_thumb.jpgpost-16244-1222819382_thumb.jpgpost-16244-1222819402_thumb.jpgpost-16244-1222819411_thumb.jpg[atta

c

hment=26831:DSC00244.JPG]post-16244-1222819428_thumb.jpgpost-16244-1222819435_thumb.jpg

post-16244-1222819417_thumb.jpg

Very nice, i think im the only one who wants this watch but can't get it at the moment. Ever have money out there and trying to get it and it's taking forever, checks in the mail, yea right. I guess i'll just have to keep on looking at all the V2's here until it gets here. OH YEA very nice watch again.

Glad you like it! Am getting ready to get back home tomorrow morning, long flight ahead of me!

Also glad you didn't mind the 'special packaging'....was all I found upon arrival at the hotel and I wanted you to get the watch ASAP (sent it at 9am the morning upon arrival).\

Anyway, nice pics and enjoy it! Have a good trip to Tokyo as well :)

Very safe trip home man and thanks again!

Tokyo has flea markets in Nakano with shops selling Gens of every kind...bought my first Panerai there...I'll stick with the reps for now !

Glad you like it! Am getting ready to get back home tomorrow morning, long flight ahead of me!

Also glad you didn't mind the 'special packaging'....was all I found upon arrival at the hotel and I wanted you to get the watch ASAP (sent it at 9am the morning upon arrival).\

Anyway, nice pics and enjoy it! Have a good trip to Tokyo as well :)