When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Post

Could some one send me a link and aprox pricing IWC AQUATIMER REFERENCE 371928 aka SLEVIN I'd really like to order and price from precious time. Being new here I'm having a hard time figuring out their purchase procedure.

What a great resource!!

Regards,

Steve

Fort Worth, TX USA

You have to find a collector (aka dealer, aka vendor) to buy from. There are many...each with their issues and each with their greatness.

Collectors

Reviews of Collectors and Users

All the collectors will be able to get what you want likely, even if they don't have what you want pictured in their galleries/webshops...so emailing them is recommended...or whatever the particular collector says to do (some say email, some say PM, some say Skype, etc).

Dealers vary in terms of response time (hours to days), and quality of English. All can ship to the US.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you very much for your reply!!! :D Lots of great information.

After much research and a lot of back & forth ;) I placed an order for a "Slevin" from PT based on Pugs' review. Angus answered all my emails before and after the purchase, within 24 hours...........I'm hoping all is back to normal with him after his trip. I'll keep you posted.

I have one question though, does any one have an idea how man replica producers their are for this piece?

Thanks for your guidance.............Best Regards to ALL,

Steve

After much research and a lot of back & forth ;) I placed an order for a "Slevin" from PT based on Pugs' review. Angus answered all my emails before and after the purchase, within 24 hours...........I'm hoping all is back to normal with him after his trip. I'll keep you posted.

I have one question though, does any one have an idea how man replica producers their are for this piece?

I got an email that my strap order from Angus was shipped...so I think Angus is back in business hopefully. Other users have posted some trouble recently...but for me...so far so good.

As to factories making this one...there are a number of factories making the Cousteau Divers and Aquatimers...but from what I understand, there is only 1 that is making the good ones...so you should be alright. There may be the usual rep problems like misaligned datewheels which are corrected with putting in gens...but overall...the Slevin should be a fine piece.

Some users in the past have complained about dust on the dials of the other CD's...not the Slevin...and that seemed to have been fixed overall as a problem.