When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Montres Carlo

alphakazi

I finally got my Montres Carlo from Ruby today - for $169, it's simply outstanding!

montecarlozl0.jpg

Genuine Montres Carlo

Movement : Miyota 2035

Caseback : Stainless Steel

Case: painted steel

Bezel : painted steel

Strap : Genuine Cow Hide Leather

Water Resistance: Good @#$! Luck lol

I just had to :bleh: - I bought a handful of real cheap watches from my local wholesaler - I wanted to see how nice I could make a $3 watch look - I removed the tin bracelet and put a $3.50 strap (I get wholesale locally) - the watches were bought just to practice taking the movement out, replace it, removing crystal, etc. I just wanted to play around with my watchmaker tools before I dive into watches of any value - I picked up 3 of these bad boys and this is the only one still together - it looks much worse in person :D Hey, it's better than getting Rick Rolled

Hey, it's better than getting Rick Rolled

OMG. Barely..... In fact, I vote for that photo as the horological equivalent of rickrolling..... :D

Damn good idea to buy that kinda thing for practice, though - must see what I can find myself. There's a guy who shows up in our local Thursday market who sells ridiculously cheap watches. My only problem is that I'm always at work when he's there...

OMG. Ouch - my eyes!!!!!!!!

Barely..... In fact, I vote for that photo as the horological equivalent of rickrolling..... :D

Damn good idea to buy that kinda thing for practice, though - must see what I can find myself. There's a guy who shows up in our local Thursday market who sells ridiculously cheap watches. My only problem is that I'm always at work when he's there...

Double Post!

Cool - I asked the admin team here to rig a cpu error for the Loony Bin and it looks like they came through!