When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

james bond collection

oscarmadfish

I think the SMP has screws (which is incorrect - I think it is supposed to have pins). If that is the case, it won't be hard. Look in the Omega section - at By Tor's reviews.

And dude I am pretty sure that James Bond's Omega doesn't have that gay "007007007007007007007007007" all across the dial. Just get a regular SMP.

2379-7540.jpg

Ya, oscar, its a special ed release. Silly thing is you don't get a watch "just like Bond's". As John said, his doesn't have 007 stamped allover. Personaly I would prefer to have a set of Bond's rather than the cash in specials. At least this one doesn't have 007 + gun on the sec hand. Na, on second thoughts I prefer that to the dial print. Nice idea for a theme collection tho. Go for your life, Mr Madfish.

BTW: Take a look at the pearl, Placement is perfect. Reps usualy have theirs too low but PC wouldn't stoop to using a gen pic, would they? Anyone know enough about these jiggers to tell?

Col.

hmm - I really think they dropped the ball with that dial - kinda fugly IMHO. I know it's supposed to look like a lens iris, but it always makes me think of a washing machine....

The name is Daz. James Daz.... :bangin:

you are right in the fact that is indeed the best dial

but the collection would be about the gimmick

just like collecting star wars stuff or something

when are the alien film watches coming out ?

Cartier is about to release the Alien vs. Predator watch...