When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone remember...?

Luthier

yea MGI - I can't bring myself to say Luthier either - I even asked you to change your avatar but I suppose making a new account using MGI would be asking too much :)

Luthier is my occupation, and I can't get new account, because server will recognize my IP, and will reject it.

I'd love to...

Edited by Luthier

actually, what am I saying - you only need to ask TT to edit your account on the backend - send him a pm - should be no prob at all

in IPB it's as easy as typing a new name and click save

we may get home soon but you never know plus I'd still visit this forum in the future - If i do, I'll get a membership here - it's only fair - many knowledgeable people I can plagiarize from

we should have a supporting membership over at RWG1 also - maybe blade wouldn't neglect us so much :)

i am gonna go plat here just so i can call greg a [censored] :p

Then I'd have to do the same. That's what they call escalation, you [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] :D

Warning - I have a larger than average vocabulary ;):lol:

actually, what am I saying - you only need to ask TT to edit your account on the backend - send him a pm - should be no prob at all

in IPB it's as easy as typing a new name and click save

we may get home soon but you never know plus I'd still visit this forum in the future - If i do, I'll get a membership here - it's only fair - many knowledgeable people I can plagiarize from

we should have a supporting membership over at RWG1 also - maybe blade wouldn't neglect us so much :)

Who is TT and what is IPB?

Who is TT and what is IPB?

TT= Two Tone. He's a moderator here

IPB= Invision Power Board. It's the forum software both here and at RWG1 (this place uses a much later version, though).