When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Introduction

Just a quick introduction. I have always loved watches but never been able to afford the sort of watch I would love to own. However a good pal of mine steered me here. I am after an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean so any help in finding a good quality replica would be terrific.

Many Thanks

RC :D

Hi RC and welcome. Great choice of first rep.

Depends mostly where you are based, if in the EU or UK (Deliberate distinction made!!) the safest way to buy is from Chris at EuroTimez or PT, both are trusted dealers here, but any trusted dealer will be able to help in your quest.

Do some reading, find out what flaws the rep has and ask the dealer to pay special attention to these areas and to let you have a photo or two of the watch he will be sending to you before he ships. That way you will not have any unexpected disappointments.

Good luck.

Thanks for the steer, this pal of mine told me about a site called Perfect Clones, are they any good? Just read an excellent review on the "Ulimate" by By-Tor which was very informative. :)

The Search tool is your friend...and looking at the main menu options and poking around yourself. There is lots to learn...and picking a vendor is not as simple as answering an "are they any good"...you have to determine that yourself.

You have to find a collector (aka dealer, aka vendor) to buy from. There are many...each with their issues and each with their greatness.

Collectors

Reviews of Collectors and Users

All the collectors will be able to get what you want likely, even if they don't have what you want pictured in their galleries/webshops...so emailing them is recommended...or whatever the particular collector says to do (some say email, some say PM, some say Skype, etc).

Dealers vary in terms of response time (hours to days), and quality of English. All can ship to the US.

Good luck and welcome aboard.