When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question about wm9 sub

poloso

according to wm9 George, the PT subs are from the 100 initial watches of the 2nd gen wm9 subs which wm9 will release soon. wm9 dumped this stock because it didn't get the CGs shape where it wanted them to be. They are still great esp. at the price PT is selling them (even the 1st gen is lot more than that), just lack the full sets of upgrades like superlumed dial and hands, upgraded dial, upgraded CGs, upgraded dw overlay, upgraded bracelet with hollow mid-links. They are esp. good if you want to build a LV sub since wm9 doesn't offer the LV.

-bk

Let's ask PT where the watches came from.

I was seduced by Georges (WM9) web site with the promise of a serviced movement and fully waterproofed case so bit the bullet and ordered one a few months ago. I was very impressed with the service and method of delivery and have since dived down to 28m in a cold english quarry to test the watch out.

I am not supporting him in anyway but it is worth paying extra as it was fine, no leaks etc and I am very happy with it, like anything at the end of the day you pays your money and makes your choice, I choose the WM9 Submariner