When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Long time..

frankmb

Hi Frank, how's your Merc going?

good to see you back!

I remember you had some very nice datejusts, when first appeared the arabic numerals on those dials... or am I wrong?

still... great to welcome you.

enjoy!

cheers!

Chino.

(formerly chinolay in the old old TRC.)

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't notice this thread.

Chino ! How are you. Merc is gone replaced with a truck. Doing bimmers now.

Yes I had the datejusts among other things. Glad to see you around as well !

Frank

Hi Frank, how's your Merc going?

good to see you back!

I remember you had some very nice datejusts, when first appeared the arabic numerals on those dials... or am I wrong?

still... great to welcome you.

enjoy!

cheers!

Chino.

(formerly chinolay in the old old TRC.)

I've been great, I remember that in those days I was totally in love with an EvoII 2.5-16 190E and lurked in your MB board for info as I knew at the time one was on sale, but it went too steep for me... then I found someone in India that made the Evo II kit, but after some calculations doing the body conversion and getting a 2.3-16 donor was insanely expensive and would take lots of time and effort to get done.

Doing that research was a lot of fun though, so it wasn't a waste of time. :)

So then I drove a WRX impreza until I got to enter to postgrad school and sold it to finance my studies. Now I'm in a Jeep which I expect to change when I end my specialization classes... please... :D

It's good to have you back!

MMM Evo ! To be honest with you, 95 and below MBs are the way to go. Solid, Reliable no fuss. Prices are very reasonable for these model years as well.

Jeeps are cool - no hate here. Who else is here ? I see TTK and jfreeman are still around ;)

I've been great, I remember that in those days I was totally in love with an EvoII 2.5-16 190E and lurked in your MB board for info as I knew at the time one was on sale, but it went too steep for me... then I found someone in India that made the Evo II kit, but after some calculations doing the body conversion and getting a 2.3-16 donor was insanely expensive and would take lots of time and effort to get done.

Doing that research was a lot of fun though, so it wasn't a waste of time. :)

So then I drove a WRX impreza until I got to enter to postgrad school and sold it to finance my studies. Now I'm in a Jeep which I expect to change when I end my specialization classes... please... :D

It's good to have you back!

Well so many new faces and new toys :). Old timer from the now defunct RC. Been a member there since 2003. Happy to be here :D

Hey frank, I remember you from the TRC old days back when I was using a different nick... Funny, though, now "the defunct RC" really refers to something else... ;)

Welcome home.

PS. Star, of course, is still around....

Hey frank, I remember you from the TRC old days back when I was using a different nick... Funny, though, now "the defunct RC" really refers to something else... ;)

Welcome home.

PS. Star, of course, is still around....

hahah yes it does doesn't it. I have a lot of catching up to do. ;)